Saturday 20 May 2017

Project: Sketch Saturday May 20th


Welcome to another Saturday with Sketch Saturday! As a Guest DT I'm having so much fun.

This week's sketch seemed tricky but ended up being a bit of fun to play with:


This image is great, it's from Crafty Sentiment Designs and she is great to color. I used ProMarkers and, having chosen the background paper first, I colored her to match. I chose some ribbons from my stash (I have so many ribbons - maybe hundreds? - that I love playing 'match that color') and used those instead of tags as I liked the texture against the paper. I fussy cut the image over the ribbons and layered her over foam to give her some elevation. The sentiment is stamped on a washi tape punch and I liked the way it mimicked the ribbon.

Hope you enjoy playing with the sketch as well!

1 comment:

  1. Funny how we can use the same image but make totally different things. Your card is so soft and gentle, I love that background paper - works so well here, that was a great haul. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated