Thursday 8 November 2018

Project: Winter animals for MAWTT


This week at Moving Along with the Times we are doing a Winter Animals challenge. 

I decided to play along with these little Christmas penguins. I colored them with ProMarkers and then fussy cut them out. I added plenty of glitter glue to the pompoms and earmuffs. 

The sentiment is from a Recollections set and I decided to feature it in white so it would standout on the blue. The background paper is a green damask that I thought worked well with the images. 

Hope you have fun playing along! 



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jessie! Such sweet little pengies, and darling colors! Love the penguin whose hat is too large LOL Wonderful winter animals! Wishing you a great day. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card those penguins are just so cute. Thank you for making a card for this challenge I appreciate it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jessie, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, especially the Penguin with the too big hat - LMAO..I'm going to have to play along now. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated