Monday 7 September 2015

Project 252: A stamp, a sheet of corrugated paper: 3 cards



In the latest Bugaboo sale, Claire and I went a bit nuts and bought loads of stuff we didn't need but wanted oh-so-badly. This little autumnal display is great. I have a few of the Bugaboo flower-in-jar images and this is a great one for the collection. (See? Justified.)


I printed out these digis in three different sizes as I wasn't sure which size would be best. I colored them all with ProMarkers and then cut them out in circle dies.

I decided to use my new blending tool for 2 of the smaller circles, going from yellow to deep orange. I did the as opposites so one would be light to dark and the other from dark to light. For the biggest one I didn't think there'd be enough background to make it worth it. 


For the smaller two I cut circles of orange corrugated card and then used it as the background for the biggest one. I had a real fixation with corrugated card for a while and this is my last scrap of orange. 

I think they're really cheerful for autumnal cards and I'm delighted with the final result, two may make their way into the mixed sets for my sister and mom as well... 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love all the lovely oranges..these are stunning and I do love that Stamp..Bugaboo do plants and flowers so well. We HAVE to go nuts her sales are the best..Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated