Saturday 5 September 2015

Project 251: Little birdie set



Following up from yesterday's post, I was listening to Serial and coloring and wanted a really simple set that I could do while coloring. I have a friend's birthday coming up and wanted to get something nice for her made to supplement her gift.

These Jacques birds from Bugaboo are a long-time favorite and so I colored a set of 5 for her, 3 of them featured here. They are so sweet to color and coordinate with papers. I chose 5 scraps from my collection - new new sheets were harmed - and put them on plain white square cards with a candy, just a hint of glitter on the wings. Super CAS, super simple, maybe a touch plain, but I think she'll really like them.

And now I've got to get back as I'm on the last episode of Serial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated