Wednesday 16 September 2015

Project 254: Some colored and cut critters


More fun cards with Claire today. Claire has some great little critter stamps and dies and she was kind enough to let me play with them. The lighting isn't great as I'm taking these from my hotel room, sorry about that!

The hero card is just too much fun. There were a dozen greetings and I thought this combo of 3 was so funny. I crack myself up.

The paper is a scrap from her stash and the little adhesive dots were a new discovery in my exploration of her stash. The critters are colored with ProMarkers and I drew on the border by hand.


This one is a bit simpler. We cut out the cat, shorts, banner and skateboard separately. The papers are all scraps from her stash and the cat's colored with an aqua brush and Distress inks. Another hand drawn border just because it was looking a bit naked.

I love these little critters and can't wait to share them with my mom and sis as I'm seeing them in just a few days!


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated