Saturday 31 October 2015

Project: Heat embossed anniversary card


I wanted to make something special for Claire's wedding anniversary so I set myself a challenge of using at least 3 tools and techniques.

It is her 6th anniversary so I decided to feature 6 stamped hearts that were heat embossed over a blended background. The stamps are from a Recollections set and she bought them for me as part of our $20 Michael's challenges that we set each other. The backround is a stitched die which completes my tool/process challenge. The sentiment is a combination of two peel off sets: I like the mini 'It's your' from a birthday set and liked the outcome of mixing fonts.

I can't wait to give it to her and wish her many more happy years!


1 comment:

  1. This looks familiar :) Thank you for the lovely card and nice wishes. Glad that our Anniversary inspired you to have a fun playtime. The blended background is awesome and I really think the hearts were meant for heat embossing, they really pop. Funny that we have both posted cards this weekend that used something from our $20 challenges..again with the thinking the same thought..Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated