Sunday 24 April 2016

Project 313: Simple mother's day card



I am a bit behind on my Mother's Day stash for the non-UK holidays so I was exploring some things that were popular previously and freshening them up a bit. I liked the colors at The Color Throwdown challenge this week and thought they'd work well with this Bugaboo image:


I colored it with ProMarkers in Mandarin, Hot Pink, Ginger and Leaf Green. I diecut it using a Sizzix nesting oval die, and then added rings of pink and orange (from scraps! I swear!) and added a few little pearls for bling. The greeting is hand written as I thought it worked well with the image, and then I left it at that. No extra fussiness this week, just clean and simple.

2 comments:

  1. Love these Bugaboo jars. The colours are superb here. I like them alot..scraps you say..Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That orange was basically the shape of the die, it was like a gift from my stash. The pink had a bit cut out of it so it counts as a scrap....right?!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated