Thursday 28 April 2016

Project: 80s theme at MAWTT



This week at Moving Along with the Times we want to see your 80s inspired cards. Time to feel that neon!

I decided to go for an atmospheric 80s stonewashed jeans vibe, so I splatter painted a piece of card stock with Distress Ink in bright pink, yellow, turquoise and added my 80s themed RAD! greeting. I have this cool Polaroid frame in my stash (I think it was Recollections but I could be wrong - and I think it came from Claire) and so I used it to crookedly frame the greeting off the side. Then I just added a bunch of sequins and glitter glue dots until I felt it was suitably 80s.

Hope you like it, can't wait to see what you do with the theme!



3 comments:

  1. I love it, conjures up an odious pair of jeans I 'might' have owned back in the 80's - where you even born then?! Your splatter is most impressive. I don't know if that frame is from me..maybe one of those things Ma bought you when she was here last? Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie,
    what a fab card.
    It's great design for the 80s theme.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the theme, looks fab, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated