Monday 6 June 2016

Project 326: Yellow wellies for birthday


A colleague asked if I would make a birthday card featuring yellow wellies for his mom. I have this great Little Claire stamp that I knew would be perfect and when I saw the layout in Sketch Saturday I thought it would work well with the image:


The background paper is from Studio Calico. The image is colored with ProMarkers and then cut using nesting Sizzix dies. The greeting was a freebie from Creative Stamping magazine. The yellow spotted ribbon is ancient, I think it's American Crafts. Really pleased with how it came out and I hope my colleague likes it.




4 comments:

  1. This is very sweet Jessie… LOVE those fab wellies and you've coloured the image beautifully… the flower embellishment is perfect and with the ribbon it pulls everything together… perfect CAS!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this wellie stamp, its a firm fave and I think it made the Little Claire subscription worth while. Love this card, that green background paper is delicious! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab card. Yellow willies are so cheerful :-) Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week. Louise SS DT

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated