Thursday 23 June 2016

Project 332: A baby card for MAWTT


This week at Moving Along With the Times we have a baby challenge for you. I have had a lot of babies come into my life lately so this was a fun challenge.

I used a wooden stamp from Michael's that I picked up in a sale. I colored it with ProMarkers and die cut it out and layered on an embossed diecut sheet. The background of the paper is painted with an aquabrush and Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet and Picked Rasppberry. The elephant then got a wash of Wink of Stella sshimmer. The greeting is an old one from my stash and I stamped it onto a punched washi tape strip from Claire.

All in all, really a very cheerful card with a lot of technique but happily a CAS finish.

Can't wait to see whatyou do in the next two weeks!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and perfect for that new baby with such a fresh look. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and CAS card man, love. That stamp is lovely, was that a find on the trip with me? Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated