Sunday 19 June 2016

Project 329: A light and cheerful wedding card



In just a few days now we are heading off for Tuscany to celebrate my brother-in-law's wedding. They are a fun couple and I wanted their card to be more light hearted than the usual cards I make for weddings. 

I used the fun Kenny K stamp and colored it to match their likeness, including my BIL's beard. I die cut it out and used a fun American Crafts confetti paper as the back. I then used Tim Holtz Ideology stickers, mounting a handful that Ithought were wedding-related to ccolored banners I had as scraps on my desk. Even wedding cards get some scrap action! I liked this instead of a formal greeting, this felt much more them. 

Really happy with the final result, I think it will definitely be a layout I look to in the future for more relaxed cards.


 

1 comment:

  1. This is genius!! I love it. I love that KennyK stamp, we can always twist it to suit the couple and the way you have coloured it, the groom totes looks like your BIL. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated