Saturday 25 June 2016

Project 333: A stencilled thank you


I mentioned that I'm off to my brother-in-law's wedding and I've been spending a lot of time with my soon to be sister-in-law in the festivities. Her mother hosted us for an evening of pampering and I wanted to give her a little thank you to say how much I appreciated being included.

The headline card is her thank you card, which features a Tim Holtz stencil with distress ink in Fired Brick. The sentiment is the negative of a thanks die I had cut earlier and I loved how it looked with the stencil coming through. The big flower is layered up of a few different flowers and then I added some deep red enamel dots to finish it off.


As a little gift I made her a set of tiny mini cards featuring a purple gradient ink and wooden stamp courtesy of Claire. This stamp is one of my oldest and I love it in the gradient. I kept these super simple, I figure she can use them as gift tags or something. I hope she likes it, I plan to give it to her in Italy when we're all together for the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that stenciled card is lovely, but I really really love the mini cards that stamps is WOWZERS in the Ombre / gradient. Hope you all have fun at the wedding...one I couldn't crash..next time..Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's always appreciated